This Jewellery Starter Kit includes a 24-page booklet and exclusive full-length video tutorial which will take you through every step of producing your own fabulous eye-catching resin jewellery. It also includes absolutely everything you need to get started – including GlassCast resin, moulds, pigments, tools and accessories to make over 100 earrings and pendants.
Your fab tutor for this kit is the thoroughly lovely full-time resin jewellery designer Paige Alexander. Paige loves teaching people how to create resin jewellery and takes you through the whole process from start to finish in a full-length video tutorial and accompanying booklet.
As well as Paige’s tutorial, the kit also includes resin, moulds, bezel frames, glitter, inks and pigments, jewellery fasteners, pressed flowers, tools, transparencies and much more… we’ve thought of everything so that the only thing you need to bring is your creativity!
With this jewellery starter kit you will have plenty of resin – in fact you have enough to make up to 100 pieces! This kit makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves wearing unique jewellery. It’s a great gift for that creative person in your life, or you can use it to make plenty of unique gifts for your friends and family.
- Exclusive access to full length video tutorial by Paige
- Printed 24-page booklet
- 500g GlassCast 10 epoxy jewellery resin
- 3 Alcohol inks (including special ‘Blanco Blanco’ white) and Culr pigment mini-pack
- 2x Silicone jewellery moulds and 6 open-backed bezels
- Dried flowers, glitter and butterfly transparencies
- Jewellery making kit including mini pliers, tweezers and jewellery findings
- Nitrile gloves, syringe, mixing pots and sticks
How difficult is it?
It’s easy-peasy, and Paige is such a fantastic tutor, anyone will be able to make eye-catching bold designs from day one! As your confidence builds, there are so many techniques and styles to try, so you can keep on learning and experimenting and growing your skills.
This easy-to-use resin is simple to pigment, and the inks, glitter, flowers and transparencies included in the kit can be added and experimented with the create endless combinations and styles. The pigments included in the kit can be used to add tints of colour by using tiny amounts of pigment up to a solid colour. They can also be mixed together to make additional colours and tones.
The reusable silicone moulds give great results for beginners and more experienced resin users alike, and can be re-used many times.
With lots of projects covered in the tutorial and even more inspiration included in the book and on the GlassCast Resin website, the possibilities really are endless.
What else will I need?
In addition to the kit contents, you may wish to have the following items to hand:
- Eye protection
- Protective apron or old clothing and a protective mat or cover for your work surface
- Digital scales (if you prefer to weigh your resin) and a timer
- Scissors (for flowers and transparencies)
- A cover to place over the project while it cures
- Paper towels or a cloth and acetone (nail polish remover)
After loving this Clearly Creative Kit, then why not try one of our other fun project kits and learn from another one of our favourite artists? If you love the ocean, you’ll love our Making Waves Kit with resin artist Christine Richards. Or to add the FUN to your Upcycling Projects then Upcycle with Marcie K is the kit for you.