Teroson UP 150 Technical Data
- Colour – Blue
- Odour – Styrene
- Density – Approx. 1.82 g/cm³
- Colour – Red
- Odour – Neutral
- Density – Approx. 1.1 g/cm³
Mix ratio (Component A + B combined)
- Mixing ratio by volume – 100:2-3
- Pot life (20 °C, 50% rh) – 6.5 min.
- Grinding – Allow 20 to 30min to cure
Surface preparation prior to application of Teroson UP 150
Prior to using the Teroson glass fibre filler please ensure that the application surface dust-free, clean, dry and free from grease or other loose particles. If applied on metal we recommend removing the rust and sand down the area to bare metal for better adhesion.
For areas covered with paint please make sure that the paint has a good adhesion to the surface so that you can apply the UP 150 filler straight onto the painted surface. If not sure, remove the paint before application for best results.
Teroson UP 150 application instructions
- In order to achieve a perfect mix of fibre glass filler, mix the mass in a ratio of a golf ball size (40ml) with 4 to 5cm (2 to 3%) long hardener stripe of Teroson UP 150 using a mixing stick or the supplied spreader until a uniform colour has been achieved.
- Soon as the mixing is ready, apply the glass fibre filler within 6.5 minutes if the temperature is around 20°C. If the temperature inside the room or outside is higher than 20°C we recommend applying it as soon as possible before it starts to go off.
- Apply a sufficient amount of filler onto the dent, scratch or hole so that you have a thin layer of UP 150 above the surface and allows you to sand paper it with a 150 grit in order to achieve a smoother finish in the end.
- For thicker layers should be built up using multiple layers. Allow up to 30 minutes to dry before sanding.
Unsaturated polyester body filler used for bridging and repairing holes. It can be used on steel, aluminum, galvanized surfaces and glass fiber.
TEROSON® UP 150 is an unsaturated polyester body filler used for bridging and repairing holes. It can be used on steel, aluminum, galvanized surfaces and glass fiber.
Used for repairing and bridging holes
Features: • Glass fibre filler for bridging holes • Pot life: 6:30 mins • Colour: blue/green • Sandable: 20 to 30 mins
Application: • Repairs holes • Creates fibre reinforced repair • Water resistant • High tensile glass fibre strands for • bridging and filling holes
Replaces Plastic Padding Glassfibre Filler