Marine Epoxy Filler
MARINE EPOXY FILLER is specially made for below waterline repairs on metal, wood and glass fibre. Can be applied under water. Is effective with osmosis blisters.
MARINE EPOXY is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 120 minutes. It can be applied and cured underwater. Ideal for repairing pipes. It cures to a white finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. Check out our Repair Data sheet Information Sheets
- Two-part epoxy filler
- Effectively seals osmosis blisters
- Fast setting and easy to sand to a tough, durable finish
- Can be used with GELCOAT for a smooth finish
- Especially for below the waterline repairs on wood ,steel, alloy, iron, GRP and ferrocement.
- Working time is 20 min and cures in 5 hours
- Contents: Epoxy Resin/ Epoxy Hardener/ Mixing tool – (nett weight 270g (162g filler/108g hardener)
- Subsequent painting with all one and two pack marine paints is possible