Shipping & Returns:
Please Note: We only deliver our goods to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
We do not deliver to England, Wales, Scotland, Europe or any other areas of the World.
Orders can only be collected from our premises in Dublin. Please view our Find Us page for our exact location.
The cost of delivery is calculated at checkout, it is based on your location, the weight and size of your order and its hazardous classification. The amount will be shown before you commit to payment.
Delivery is normally to your door by a tracked courier or Haz-Chem truck driver. If you have any concerns about your delivery, please contact us and we will give you its tracking number, website address and delivery details or in the case of the Haz-Chem we will contact them on your behalf.
The earlier in the day we receive your order (closing time is 12 midday) the better chance we have of dispatching it on the same day. Bulk deliveries will be dispatched via a specialized Dangerous Goods Haulier. Delivery times will depend on your location. Please contact us on +353 (1) 466 3786 for exact times and costs.
All carriers require a contact phone number for the consignment as this avoids non delivery of the goods.
Please note packages must be signed for upon delivery, they cannot be left without a signature unless arranged beforehand with our team. Delivery is made Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm
We have a proven track record in attending to customers orders efficiently.
Non-Hazardous, Hazardous, Limited Quantity
All products on the site have a classification of either Non-Hazardous, Hazardous or Limited Quantity. Non-Hazardous are products such as Fibreglass mat/fabrics, refills, rollers, brushes, tape, etc. Hazardous products contain large amounts of resin, acetone, catalyst, and certain kit sizes. Most other products are classified as being Limited Quantity i.e. they may contain small amounts of Resin, Catalyst and Acetone.
Return goods Policy:
- Claims in respect of damaged goods, short deliveries etc. must be made in writing three days of receipt of goods.
- Returns after a period of one month shall not be accepted.
- Returning the goods is at your own expense and is non-refundable.
- There will be a handling charge of 15% on all returned goods.
- Any returns made within the specific period should be in a resalable condition.
- Specially ordered goods including Trims cannot be returned. (We would ask all customers to carefully select your trims).
- Pre-mixed or non standard items cannot be returned.
- Goods ordered or received in error must be notified to us in writing within three days.