Masks - Dust / Fume Respirator
Showing all 2 results
Disposable Mask(ex vat)
PREMIUM FOLD FLAT P3 VENTED MASK
• Adjustable nose bridge.
• Space saving design.
• Adjustable elastic straps.
• Dolomite clogging tested, gives better breathing resistance and for a longer time period.
• Easy breathe exhale valve.
• Individually packed.
• Fits neatly into a breast pocket.
• Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3 NR D
For Hazard Type: Toxic dusts, fumes and water-based mists.
Example: Working with hardwood, glass fibres and plastic (non PVC), metalwork and welding.
3M 4251 Respirator(ex vat)
Maintenance free design for maximum safety and simplicity. Low resistance parabolic valve to reduce heat build-up. Soft/Non-allergenic face piece material. Supplied in a hermetically sealed foilbag to extend shelf life and prevent contamination. Meets european standard EN405:2002 for valved filtering half mask respirators for gases or gas and particulate combinations.
- Organic vapour and particulate respirator
- Unique design with integral filters
- Exempt from the maintenance requirements of coshh regulations if disposed of within the month
- Flexible, soft, non-allergenic face piece
- Exhalation valve for effective removal of heat and moisture build up
- Resealable bag provides clean and convenient storage between uses