Showing 1–16 of 20 results
Crestabond M1-30 Bonding Agent
Crestabond M1-30 is a toughened, two component 10:1 MMA structural adhesive which is designed for bonding a wide range of substrates including metals, plastics and composite materials in industrial applications.
This adhesive demonstrates excellent impact, peel, shear, compressive strength and fatigue resistance properties across all bonded parts. Crestabond® is a primer-less MMA adhesive, requiring minimal surface preparation helping to reduce overall production costs and increase productivity. Crestabond M1-30 has a working time of between 25 and 35 minutes.
Available in different curing times: M1-05 / M1-20 / M1- 30 & M1-60 (5, 20, 30 & 60 minutes) and in 400ml & 50ml cartridges. Special dispensing gun available.
Please contact +353 1 466 3786 for availability. For more information, check our Data sheet.
Dispensing Gun Crestabond Bonding Agent
Co-Axial Cartridges Manual Bi-Mixer Applicator
- Manual bi-mixer applicator for co-axial cartridges (Crestabond)
- For use with 380ml co-axial cartridges
- Ideal for use where there is no access to compressed air
- This range comprises simple budget tools through to the most powerful hand applicators available.CM 380/10 for 10:1 co-axial cartridges
Sandpaper Sheets€1.05 (ex vat)
80grit sand paper is used for sanding the cured fibreglass coat – to remove sharp strands and to abrade the surface prior to laying another layer of chopped strand mat or to painting the final Topcoat. Sold per sheet.
Calibrated Mixing Cups€1.28 – €1.98 (ex vat)
These re-usable, calibrated mixing cups are ideal for mixing GlassCast epoxy resins that require a mix ratio by volume – such as GlassCast 10 and GlassCast 50. Even when weighing your resin out, they are still a handy reusable pot for mixing resin.
Spreader – Notched€1.29 – €5.90 (ex vat)
Simple, reusable resin spreader perfect for spreading GlassCast epoxy resin over artwork, countertops, bartops, tables, floors and more.
Masking Tape For Decorating & Building Projects
Masking Tape Of Top Quality For Building & Decorating
General purpose masking tape, suitable for all kinds of jobs in the Building, Industrial, and DIY sectors.
- Compatible with Most Common Paints & Lacquers
- Good Adhesion on All Surfaces even on irregular substrates.
- Easy Removal without Adhesive Residue (remove within 36 hours)
- Hand Tearable
- Saturated Paper Backing
- Synthetic Rubber Adhesive
- 50mm (2”) wide x 50mts length
- Sold per single roll.
This retractable trimming knife is simple to use and safe to store.
- Durable aluminium body
- Spare blade storage inside
Professional Hand Sander
- For use with sandpaper when smoothing all surfaces.
- The padded surface gives improved sanding of uneven and rough surfaces
- Simple wing nut for easy tightening and release of sandpaper securing bar.
- Made of strong lightweight aluminium with polypropylene handle.
- Dimensions – 240mm x 84mm
- Lightweight handle.
- Ideal for large surfaces such as plaster and dry wall.
Extension Pole€4.96 (ex vat)
Metal extension pole supplied complete with screw on adaptor to allow easy use with tapered handle if preferred. Length 825mm. Extends to 1390mm.
Paper Rolls€6.50 (ex vat)
Ideal for both light and medium duty wiping tasks.
Soudal – Fix ALL
A high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. Also weatherproof and waterproof, which makes this product ideal for our roofing system. Size: 290ml
• Can be applied on wet surfaces, even under water
• Can be painted
• Suitable for uneven surfaces
• Fast cure even at low temperatures
• Primerless application in most circumstances
• No solvents, halogens, isocyanates, acids
• Non staining
• Extremely durable
• Colour stable and UV Resistant
Sander Head€9.85 (ex vat)
Lightweight head for easy sanding of roof decks. It has a universal joint which can be used at any angle and comes with a cushion pad base. It also has wing nut to secure the clamps holding in the emery paper.
Resin Barrier/ Release Tape€12.35 – €19.85 (ex vat)
This special high quality tape is designed specifically for use as a barrier or release tape for industrial resins like epoxy. It is smooth, very strong, non-stretch and totally non-stick for epoxy resin making it incredibly useful for a wide range of epoxy resin applications.
Precision Mini Scale
Precision Mini Scale
Mini digital scale with extra accuracy down to 0.1g specially for weighing smaller quantities of resins, hardeners and pigments where extra accuracy is needed.
Perfect for jewellery makers, model-makers and in fact anyone generally working with smaller quantities of resins and pigments!
10kg Digital Scale
These high capacity, high accuracy electronic digital scales are perfect for measuring GlassCast Resin and Hardener to the correct mix ratio.
Fibreglass Extension Pole
Heavy duty Fibreglass and aluminium construction.
- 1200 x 2400mm (4-8′) length
- Quick release “Double Click” locking mechanism.
- Screw fit end with push-fit adapter.
- Professional fibreglass telescopic extension pole
- Compatible with screw thread or push in rollers and accessories