Showing all 2 results
Glassfibre Tape (Woven Fabric)€0.49 – €37.50 (ex vat)
Open Weave woven (180gm/m²) cloth in Tape form used for roof sealing the OSB timber joints / edging trims / stich and glue boat construction and wrapping around a repair to give a neater finish than standard CSM. Available per meter or per 50mt roll widths 25mm (1″)/ 50mm (2″)/ 75mm (3″)/ 100mm (4″)/ 150mm (6″). A versatile material for many uses.
Glassfibre Bandage (Chopped Strand)€0.98 – €18.76 (ex vat)
75mm Chopped Strand Matting Bandage – 450g x 70m. Chopped Strand Mat in a bandage form is ideal for all bandaging and jointing requirements. Some of its uses are as follows;
- Roofing – Taping joins in OSB or Plywood prior to the main lamination
- Bandage all joints between trim sections and Roof decking.
- Any detail work around pipes, Vents and Sky Lights.
- used for selective reinforcement in the boat building, transport, agriculture and industrial composite industries
- Sold by the roll or the Mt