Showing all 4 results
Plastic Containers€0.98 – €6.95 (ex vat)
Used for mixing resins / topcoats and for cleaning tools in acetone. Unaffected by resin and can be reused by “cracking out” old resin build up. Lids can be supplied separately. Available in various sizes – 250ml / 500ml / 1lt / 2.5lt / 5lt / 10lt / 20lt / 15lt Black.
Calibrated Mixing Cups€1.28 – €1.98 (ex vat)
These re-usable, calibrated mixing cups are ideal for mixing GlassCast epoxy resins that require a mix ratio by volume – such as GlassCast 10 and GlassCast 50. Even when weighing your resin out, they are still a handy reusable pot for mixing resin.
Please note: these containers are available for collection only.
Tray – Heavy duty mixing tray(ex vat)
430mm (17″) Heavy duty plastic with ribbed interior to aid paint loading onto rollers.
- Deeper tray for increased paint holding capacity.
- Larger area reduces exothermic heat build up of resin’s which extends working time
- Reusable – when substance is cured, just crack out the contents or clean with Acetone
- Pouring spout
- Please Note: Refill & Frame not included.
Bucket – 15lt Paint Scuttle(ex vat)
Durable strong plastic with measuring scale.
Ribbed interior to aid paint loading onto rollers.
- Manufactured in strong, robust plastic
- Capacity gradations included for easy measuring – Lt / Gal
- 15lt (3 Gallon) capacity
- Suitable for various sizes of refills
- Strong steel hand